If you fancy attending an organised firework display, here are the ones that have been listed elsewhere as being available. All will be subject to weather of course and please check before you travel
Friday 1 November
- Portishead Football Club, Bristol Road, Portishead. Gates open 6pm, fireworks to music at 7.30pm. Includes BBQ and bar. Tickets in advance from the club, Mark’s Barbers and the White Cot Stores. Adults £5 in advance, £7 on the gate; children £1.50 in advance, £2.50 on the gate; under 5s go free.
- 1st Kewstoke Scout Group, Village Hall, Kewstoke. Gates open 6.30pm, fireworks at 8pm.Tickets £3.50 in advance, £4 on the night. Available from Kewstoke Village Hall, from any scout leader or Kewstoke village shop.
- Cadbury House, Congresbury. Gates open 5.30pm, fireworks from 6.30pm. Family fun, BBQ, games, stalls. Family ticket £25, adult £8, child £6 (member discounts available, ask at club).
Saturday 2 November
- Weston Cricket Club, Devonshire Road (opposite Broadoak School), Weston-super-Mare. Gates open 5.30pm, bonfire from 7pm, fireworks at 7.30pm. Food and drink and small funfair. Advance tickets – adults £7.50 (£8 on gate), children £3, under 3s free, family ticket £16 (£20 on gate).
- Nailsea and Backwell Rugby Club. Gates open 6pm, fireworks 7.30pm. Hot food and beer tent. Tickets available from the Rugby club, R&B Taylors, Aimee’s Wine House, Butterfly Travel and John Brown’s hardware. Family ticket (for four) £14, adult £6, child under 16 £4.
- Clevedon and District Round Table Fireworks Fantasia, Dial Hill Cricket Ground, Clevedon. Gates open at 5pm for children’s rides, food stalls and bar. Bonfire at 6pm, Fireworks at 6.30pm. Advance tickets from Tesco, Newsham Hanson, Triangle post office and Salthouse Pub. Advance single £4 (£5 on gate), advance family £12 (£15 on gate).
Sunday 3 November
- Weston Rugby Football Club, Sunnyside Road, Weston-super-Mare. Gates open 5.30pm, fireworks at 6.30pm. Food and bar available. Family tickets (2 adults and 2 children) £15; adults £6; children £3; under-3s free.
Monday 4 November
- Haywood Village Academy, Weston-super-Mare. Gates open 6pm. Hot food, sweet treats, neon face painting. Family ticket (two adults and 3 children) £10, adult £3, child £2, under 3s free.
Tuesday 5 November
- Hutton Football Club, Springwood Playing Fields, Hutton. Gates open 6pm, display 7pm. Beat the Goalie, side stalls, BBQ and drinks. Family ticket (two adults and two children) £10, small family ticket (one adult and two children, or two adults and one child) £7, £3 per person, under 4s free.
Thursday 7 November
- Hans Price Academy, Marchfields Way, Weston-super-Mare. Gates open 5.30pm, fireworks from 7pm. Fun and games, food, raffle. Family of five £10, adult £3, children under 16 £2.
Friday 8 November
- Yatton Schools Association and Yatton Rugby Football Club. Club grounds open at 6pm, display from 7pm. Food and drinks available. Tickets in advance from Clive’s (Yatton News) or Yatton Post Office – £4 single or £12 family (two adults and up to four children). Gate prices are £5 single or £15 family. All proceeds to the Yatton Schools Association.
Saturday 9 November
- Weston-super-Mare Grand Pier Fireworks at Sea supporting Weston Hospicecare. Doors open 6.30pm, subject to tide and weather conditions. Tickets from £9.50, including unlimited ride wristbands for the evening.