I understand that Truespeed will be undertaking their project to install superfast broadband in the village!
The initial plan is to cover the following areas:
– Lampley Road all the way from Kingston Bridge to the Triangle.
– Back Lane as far as the two compounds west of Pear Tree Farm.
– Middle Lane as far as Plantations (includes all the buildings there).
– Ham Lane all the way to Broadstone Lane and as far as the junction with Middle Lane.
– Yew Tree Lane as far as and including Yew Tree Farm
The Company tell me that they consider this to be the start and that they will look to reach other areas as part of a future project once this phase is completed.
Survey work for the cable routing will commence shortly
Steve Dixon, Parish Clerk, 15th November 2019